skbwest

Company History

Research unitary company “SKB West” (Unitary company “SKB West”) was founded in 1986 by decree of the Council of Ministers of the USSR No.982 and pursuant to the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 14.10.1991 it was transferred to the possession of the Republic of Belarus as a designer of electronic equipment and semiconductor devices for the needs of the national economy. By the order of Brest regional territorial fund of state property of 30.12.2009 No.946 in compliance with the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 14.07.2008 No.1021 in the course of privatization the Public Joint Stock Company “Tsvetotron” (OAO “Tsvetotron”) was set up by means of transformation of Republican Unitary Company (RUP) “Zavod Tsvetotron” and Republican Research Unitary company (RUNIP) “SKB West”.

In compliance with the orders of Ministry of Industry of the Republic of Belarus of 03.02.2010 No.59 and OAO “Tsvetotron” of 03.02.2010 No.6 Research unitary company “SKB West” (Unitary company “SKB West”) was set up, registered by Administration of Moskovsky district of Brest, to which the fixed assets, current assets, other property, non-property rights and obligations of RUNIP “SKB West” were transferred without compensation in compliance with the active legislation.

Unitary company “SKB West” participated in the state scientific and technical programs of the Republic of Belarus “Microelectronics” and “Machine Building” in 2010, in the regional scientific and technical program “Systems, Machines and Service in 2006-2010”, it also takes part in the program of the Allied State “Development and Launching of IC Chip and Semiconductor Device Lines for Special-Purpose and Double-Use Equipment” coded as “Basis”.